The FUN and EASY way to raise money
- Raise money for your organization without having to sell anything? NO more Car Washes or Bake Sales. Simply schedule an event and bring in your supporters.
- Dining out with family and friends has never been so rewarding! The Star Diner’s FUNdraiser Program invites your organization to do just that — raise money doing something everyone loves to do — EAT!
- How does it work? The Star Diner will donate 15% of all food and beverage sales (tax, alcohol sales and gratuity not included) generated by your organization the night of the event. Flyers your group distributes will identify your guests as members of your FUNdraiser night. It’s that easy!
- You will find the more you are involved, the more successful your FUNdraiser. Invite friends and family. Talk it up, be enthusiastic! The more people you invite, the more money you raise for your organization.
- If you are interested, let us know and we will work together to make Star Diner fundraising a successful event for your organization.
- Our entire Star Diner Team looks forward to working with you!
Which organizations qualify for fundraising?
Any non-profit organization can take part in the Star Diner FUNdraiser Program including · Soccer Clubs · Church/Synagogue Groups · Parent Teacher Organizations · School Bands · Girl Scouts · Boy Scouts · Charity Walks · Preschools · Cheerleading Squads · Camps · Student Councils · Little League Teams · High School Sports Teams · Grad Night · Booster Clubs · Sororities/Fraternities · Swim Teams
How does it work?
15% of all food and beverage sales (tax, alcohol sales and gratuity not included) brought in by your organization will be donated directly to your organization!
When can you hold your event?
FUNdraiser can be held on most non-holiday Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesdays between 11:30am-9pm. Be sure to give your group plenty of time to promote your Star Diner FUNdraiser.
Please contact us to schedule your next FUNdraiser!